Rules and Regulations
- School time begins at 9.45 am and ends at 3.15 pm.
- Late coming is strictly prohibited.
- No student should leave the school premises without the teacherís permission.
- There is provision for improvised study for every student.
- On all working days at 9 am selected teachers supervise students of every class up to 9.45 am to this special teaching program.
- Respect teachers and elders.
- Students will be observed all times.
- Every student must extend his/her wishes with his/her folded hands to teachers.
- No visitors shall be permitted on the class hours.
- Parents should go to Principalís office only.
- All are expected to speak only English in class rooms and on the campus.
- Wearing school uniforms is obligatory on all days.
- Girls are expected to plaint their hair into two with navy blue ribbons.
- Students are expected to maintain library note books and produce the books for scrutiny when called for.
- Students have to pay March installment tuition fees in advance along with the first installment in June.
- Parents or guardians of every student are expected to enroll as member of PTA.
- Parents who wish to avail school bus facility should apply in advance for the same. We have got 6 school buses.
(Best viewed at 1024x768 Resolution)
All Rights Reserved. Kurattikadu Pattambalam Devaswam, Mannar